This page has some longer pieces about art and life and rocks and octopi and Bad Art and the world..
Each Saturday I send out a letter of friendship and philosophy based on my comics and art. It’s been called “A unique weekly brand of humor,” and “Peculiar.” Read it here and subscribe if you like. Or, sign up below:
- The Magic of Saying HelloAs taught to us by Sloth and Manatee
- Bad ArtIn which we consider what makes art bad.
- How to Draw NothingA short lesson in getting started drawing, no matter what
- Anatomy of a Stick FigureEverybody can draw great stick figures, and boy are they useful.
- The Tao of Sloth and ManateeIn which we consider Sloth (a tree) and Manatee (a forest) and their relationship, and avoiding poo-poo land
- The time my cartoon was in a movieUpdate: Since I told this story it has become about an Oscar nominee, oh yeaaahhhh